Tuesday 29 May 2012

I Got My Kandy Halloween Ticket!


I can’t believe I actually bought myself a Kandy Halloween Ticket! This is the wildest, most daring and most exciting thing I have ever done for myself. I am going to the Kandy Halloween Party at the Playboy Mansion! I am just a regular guy, I don’t do drugs, I don’t smoke, but I do like women. I heard about this party from a friend of mine that went last year, and from the way he told it, this is something no man in his right mind would miss! So I saved up the $1,000 for the ticket and now I am set to go.

I can’t stop looking at the website at TicketsToTheMansion.com, where I bought my Kandy Halloween ticket. They have lots of photos of parties at the Playboy Mansion, and a video of last year’s Kandy Halloween Party. I had no idea the girls got so wild!  And they are so damn beautiful and sexy! They all have huge breasts and flat abs and long hair, and they are all wearing lingerie—even lingerie made of edible candy! 

Not only that, there will be Playboy Playmates, Kandy Go-Go Dancers, and body-painted Kandy models there! I am going to dance with one of those spunky, body-painted models! My friend told me that lots of professional athletes and celebrities go to these parties. Even heads of state, royalty and billionaires. 

Of course the whole party is about Kandy.

Note

Kandy Halloween party has been canceled. Rather Halloween Party Held at Playboy Mansion.

No comments:

Post a Comment