Tuesday 4 September 2012

Make True Dreams with Book Kandy Halloween Party Tickets


It was dream come true for me and my friends when we received our Kandy Halloween 2012 tickets.  Kandy Halloween party is being organized since many years.  Many people try to get their tickets booked, but all the time participants are more and tickets are less.  This is a private event but even outsiders can visit it.  There are only 600 tickets available.

My cousin had attended this party four years back and he had told me a lot about it.  Since then, I had been longing to go there. 

He told me that it is very dangerous to be there and it is a fun for me to attend this type of Halloween parties.  He told that the Halloween parties we used to attend is nothing in front of it. His description about the dark corridors of the haunted house, the two graveyards with ghouls and the haunted forest with macabre creatures and that too with haunted music is frightening.  He told that the most interesting area is the hot dance floor with many sexy girls and models, CEOs as well as many other famous personalities from across the world.

His style of describing the party has prompted me to get the Kandy Halloween 2012 tickets.




Note


Kandy Halloween party has been canceled. Rather Halloween Party Held at Playboy Mansion.

No comments:

Post a Comment