Friday 6 January 2012

Kandy Masquerade 2012 Party


In my crowd, everyone knows about the Kandy Masquerade 2012 Party that is held every year at the Playboy Mansion. All my friends go and rave about it. This year is promised to be even better than last year’s. It’s hard to imagine topping the wild partying we did, with our ornate masks and dark clothes. The decorations were awesome and really made you feel like you were in another time, another dimension. The music is non-stop and makes you let loose and dance like a crazy person. I even danced with 2 different Playboy Playmates.

Of course we all got pretty damn drunk, and as the party went on, things got wilder and more daring. People were making out on the couches, in the grotto, and in the pool. I found a top to somebody’s lingerie but never found the boobs they belonged to…

And I really shouldn’t tell you this, because I am sure it doesn’t happen to everyone, but my best buddy got laid at last year’s Kandy Masquerade Party. I call him a pretty lucky SOB, that’s for sure. So I’ve got my hopes high, I am psyched up and ready to rock ‘n roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment