Friday 6 January 2012

Kandy Masquerade Party



Oh my goodness! I was searching on the internet for New Year’s parties and I found this website with listing of parties at the playboy mansion. I didn’t know that Hugh is selling tickets to parties at his own residence. Or maybe he is just renting out his place for parties. I don’t think he needs the money so it must be something that he is using to promote his playmates as well.

I would love to attend a party at the mansion and mingle with the celebrities. It would be a once-in-a-lifetime dream. The tickets are not cheap but it may be worth it. The next few events that are approaching seem interesting to me. Kandy Masquerade party?  Has anyone ever been to a party at the playboy mansion. I would love to hear from you if you have and I also like to find out more about Kandy Masquerade. It seems like a fun party.

No comments:

Post a Comment