Thursday 16 February 2012

Get Your Kandyland Tickets





I heard about a totally awesome party.  It’s called Kandyland, and it’s being held at the Playboy Mansion in Los Angeles.  I heard that actual Playboy Playmates and Playboy Bunnies will be there.  And lots of hand-picked beautiful women and models too.  Like the guys will be far outnumbered by the girls.  That’s down with me, for sure. 

They say the Playboy Mansion will be decked out in all kinds of candy stuff, and the girls too.  I can’t imagine what that would be like, but it sounds good anyway.

I also heard that there’s live entertainment by some celebrity band, there’s open bars all night, and real food too.  Somebody really knows how to plan a party, let me tell you!

So I’ll be struttin’ my stuff, dancing with the sexiest girl there, and eating candy LOL.

I heard you get your Kandyland Tickets at ticketstothemansion.com.  I think I just might do that today.  What the hell, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment