Monday 13 February 2012

Kandy Masquerade 2012


I love parties. Parties and I just go hand in hand wherever there is any happening party going on I am surely there and looking at my partying nature my friends took me to Kandy Masquerade. Kandy Masquerade is the best party ever that I have been too. This is a father of all the parties in front of this all the other parties I have attended till date seemed nothing. The most happening place is the playboy mansion and the party in there is the best party ever and Kandy masquerade is one of the parties that are in the playboy mansion. There are some amazing things about this party which makes it exciting and very attractive you will see many models there in the most amazing and sizzling costumes ever in the hottest lingerie possible. There will be music there will be performers there will be amazing crowd that you have never seen as in Kandy Masquerade there some of the best crowd the most happening ones come to freak out and the best thing about this party is there is no limitation to anything no rules and regulations you are your own boss so just get on the floor and rock your world.

No comments:

Post a Comment