Saturday 2 June 2012

Buy your Kandyland 2012 Tickets


Image
I am on my way to purchase Playboy Kandyland 2012 Tickets. It will be held at the fabulous Playboy Mansion. What?  You’re not going?  Do you know what you’ll be missing???
 And think women!  Over 1,000 of the most beautiful, sexy, hot-to-trot, hand-picked ladies!  Playboy Playmates!  Kandy Go-Go girls, all in barely there are daring costumes.  Best of all and you’ll have to see it to believe it body painted models!  These women are unbelievable!  They are totally nude except for body paint! And they are all there to party, flirt, snuggle, kiss, tantalize, and get you hard. 
 Of course there will be the open bars, a delicious buffet, and steamy entertainment. But definitely there will be professional athletes, celebrities of every kind, and the ultra-wealthy.
 Let me tell you, Kandyland 2012 tickets sell out really, really fast. 
 I’m getting my Kandyland 2012 Tickets at TicketsToTheMansion.com

No comments:

Post a Comment