Wednesday 13 June 2012

Kandyland tickets


I missed the Kandyland tickets last year as I was a little late to buy them I waited for this party all year as this is the party I have been wanting to attend from a year and this is the party which I have fantasized about from a very long time the time when the playboy mansion is on fire and there are hot babes around in some very hot lingerie and there are no boundaries and no limitations to stop you.

You can do anything you wish to and have a great time in the way that you want too. And Kandyland was that kind of a party and I was so eager to attend it but I missed it unfortunately and now my excitement have doubled and I my eagerness have increased and so this time I have decided to get the Kandyland tickets as soon as the season is near so that I am on the party in any case and I don’t miss out in this fun that I have been wanting to have from a long time. Kandy Land 2012 I am coming to rock and go crazy and sway in your tunes.

Note

Kandy Halloween party has been canceled. Rather Halloween Party Held at Playboy Mansion.

No comments:

Post a Comment