Sunday 25 March 2012

I’m Sending My Husband to the Rock N Roll Fantasy

I am sending my husband to the Rock n Roll Fantasy at the Playboy Mansion. That’s right—at the Playboy Mansion. My girl friends all think I’m crazy, but this would be a dream come true for him.

He is an absolute Rock n Roll junkie.  He’s always playing his guitar and rocking out in the basement. He always drags me to those concerts. And his IPod is full of only rock n roll songs.

I know, I know. There will be sexy Playboy Playmates and sexy women in sexy lingerie. I know he will be drooling over them. And in between rock musicians he will be hanging around them and taking pictures with them and being flirted with and fawned over. Whatever.

You see, my husband’s all time favorite musician is Steven Tyler of Aerosmith, and Steven Tyler will be giving a personal concert at this Rock n Roll Fantasy! Plus there will be about 20 other musicians from famous Rock n Roll bands playing there as well.

I heard that the Rock n Roll Fantasy is a casual, more laid back affair where you can walk around and actually converse with the musicians. This would be such a rush for my husband. After 30 years of marriage, it’s nice to make him so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment