Tuesday 7 August 2012

Kandy Halloween 2012 Tickets






Hey Guys, I have been selected as the best employee of the year and the gift that awaited me was really a surprise for me.  My boss has handed over to me the Kandy Halloween 2012 tickets.


I had earlier heard of organizations motivating their best staffs by giving those Kandy Halloween tickets, but had never expected that I would be a winner of one of them.

The Halloween ground consisting of a Haunted forest, house and two grave yards gives a fearsome look as it will be completely deserted.  But once you enter the ground, you will have to be cautious as there will be many macabre creatures and ghosts hiding and waiting to see you appear.  Once you are there, they will come out of their hiding to frighten you so always beware of it.

Then comes the hot dance floor of Kandy Halloween party, which is shared by many famous personalities like models, athletes, CEOs etc. dancing to the music of famous DJs of the world.   

I am sure that this time, many of my colleagues would have envied my becoming the employee of the year and getting the Kandy Halloween 2012 tickets.

Note

Kandy Halloween party has been canceled. Rather Halloween Party Held at Playboy Mansion.

No comments:

Post a Comment