Tuesday 21 August 2012

Most Enjoyable Event Knady Vegas Party

When I visited Las Vegas last year, I heard many people there discussing about the Kandy Vegas Party.  I thought what is so special about this party that everyone is very excited about it.  Then I asked the hotel authorities about it and he told that it is the most famous party held in Las Vegas.  They also asked me to check if the tickets were available because being in Las Vegas and not attending the party means I am missing a great deal.  As per their advice, I checked the site but LOL, there were no tickets available and I had missed the fun of being there.

Luckily, this year too, I had got the chance of being in Las Vegas at the partying time and have bought my tickets earlier.  I was informed that the party is held in the centre of a pool with a huge Kandy Stage in between.  The lightening and concerts here are marvelous and so are the DJs.  They are world famous and everyone is seen strolling towards the centre of the pool to be a part of the Kandy Vegas party from beginning till the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment