Monday 20 August 2012

Kandy Vegas Party in Las Vegas

I am in Las Vegas for two years to complete a project and getting a chance to come here is difficult later on and so, I had decided that I will get my Kandy Vegas 2012 party tickets booked at any cost, because sweet memories always remain with us throughout the life time and how can I miss the chance of returning back without going to the Kandy Vegas party. 

Last year, I was a little overloaded with the project I was handling and getting the tickets booked went out of my mind and by the time I remembered it, all the party tickets had already been sold out.  This time I had decided from the beginning itself that I will get the tickets booked earlier at any cost. 

My partners who are in Las Vegas since long have never failed to praise the party, its decoration, concerts etc.  The huge Kandy stage in the centre of the pool is very attractive and the music & performers performing on this stage.  The world famous DJs and other participants keep on rocking to its music without any tiredness and the whole night is spent marvelously.

I am happy that I have succeeded in getting my Kandy Vegas 2012 party tickets which held from 31st Aug -3rd Sep,2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment