Wednesday 8 August 2012

Kandy Halloween Party

Do you know which my favorite month of the year is? It is October, because it is the time for Halloween parties and I like Halloween parties a lot. Every year, I used to attend Halloween parties with my friends but this year, I am going to attend and enjoy the most famous Kandy Halloween party.

At the partying spot, you will find two graveyards full of ghosts hiding here and there to frighten you when you are near them, a haunted forest full of macabre creatures and a haunted house with dark corridors and ghostly gargoyles staring at you. Here the scary actors are very expert and on their appearance, you will suspect whether they are acting or are real.

What to say about the hot dance floor filled with models and various famous personalities. The music here is splendid and it is played by the most famous DJs of the world. After all the frightening experience at the ground, once here, everyone will forget the fearful experience and rejoice at the hot stage.

Till now I had only heard and the day is not far away when I will be experiencing it at the Kandy Halloween party.


Note

Kandy Halloween party has been canceled. Rather Halloween Party Held at Playboy Mansion.

No comments:

Post a Comment