Tuesday 15 November 2011

Kandy Masquerade 2012 Tickets



Kandy Masquerade sounds like some weird so called party. This was my first reaction when my friend told me that he booked us on the Kandy Masquerade 2012 Tickets were also taken and I was a little freaked out as I thought I was going to waste my time and thought I would rather sit back home and watch some great TV but he told me to trust him and good that I trusted him because I was totally not aware of what was going to happen in the party. And when I went there the first thing I heard was the music that moved me completely the music was just amazing and he told me that way just the beginning and then I entered in and I saw some hot babes in the most seductive ways and enjoying themselves and very comfortable in the hot lingerie and people going crazy it was a heck of a party where we had the fun unlimited and it was just amazing. That night till today I have never forgotten that party and have never seen such a party. That is surely a place to be and I have decided not to miss any of it from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment