Tuesday 15 November 2011

Kandy Masquerade 2012 Tickets

Parties have become very random and very usual now no more fun in such parties and I was bored doing all the usual thing and wanted to party in a more exciting way where I can go made and have some crazy fun things to do and get down and enjoy. I was looking for some place to party hard and there it was my friend entered and told me that he has booked us on the Kandy Masquerade 2012 tickets where already taken and I was a bit not interested as it sounded like a usual party to me but since he had booked already I had no other option so the day finally comes and I went there in the required dress code that was a black attire and a mask which was required and I went there and I was stunned the moment I entered my eyes popped out as I saw some crazy ladies in some hot lingerie and a great music from the best DJ’s I town I partied like a mad freak and there was food and desert and some great place and exciting things to do and the open bar I drank like a fish and enjoyed like a mad freak. What a night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment