Tuesday 15 November 2011

Kandy Masquerade @ Playboy Mansion


Party in the playboy mansion always sounded like a fun thing to me. I have heard so much about the parties that take place in the playboy mansion I heard that they are the coolest and most amazing and fun and crazy parties. I never got the time to visit any party to the playboy mansion as I was too busy with my schedule work and I would have never attended any until one day my friend dragged me to the Kandy Masquerade, boy that was a night to be remembered and I would never ever be able to forget it. To describe the party all I can say that it is a pure seduction and a deadly addiction as once you get in to this there is no way out. I have become a huge fan of Kandy Masquerade party and I eagerly wait for the year to turn around so that I can get down and go crazy in the best parties of the year.  And the time of the year is around again the Kandy Masquerade is here to entertain you don’t forget to get yourself a treat in it book your tickets today before it is too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment