Friday 18 November 2011

Kandy Masquerade

A seductive evening is what a Kandy Masquerade known as. I thought it was just the way of hyping the stuff for making it sound more interesting but slowly and gradually I found out that the hype about it was way too much then what I thought it would be suddenly the curiosity in me developed and I wanted to know what is it all about I tried asking my friends but even they were not aware about it so we all decided to hit the party and see what is it all about. It is the night when the playboy mansion is turned in to a party hall and a ground for all the players the night is young and it is also known for the seduction nature.

The date is February 2012 and I am waiting eagerly for that day to come want to see what this fun night all about is. Well I thought of buying tickets later on as it was a bit too early but then I got to hear that the tickets gets sold very quickly and so I decided to get the best deal today so that I m surly in that party to see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment