Tuesday 29 November 2011

Kandy Masquerade


I m a big time party fane and especially I love the Halloween parties they are a little different than the usual and there is always something different and spooky about it. The night is dark and the place is light up and it is all decorated and there is parties going on all over the place. Halloween is something which is very special and it is the time when you can relax your mind and have a nice break by attending a party. And the best parties of the town which will help you forget everything as per me and many other people is the Kandy Masquerade party.

This is the best party of the town and as I am a party freak I went there and from that day till now that is my favorite party of all time. We can go there in a cabana and there are VIP lounges available and you can have a king treatment. There is so much about this party that you just got to attend one to know what it is all about. And it is right around the corner so you better get going for the Kandy Masquerade party.

No comments:

Post a Comment