Tuesday 15 November 2011

Playboy Mansion Kandy Masquerade 2012


I was not a party freak I thought there was all the usual shit go there listen to some music and dance and have drink that is in that was the definition of partying for me and so I was never in to it as I found it very boring and a waste of time but still I had to waste the time for my friends as they loved it and I had to tag along as they used to drag me and thus there was another party where they dragged and that was the playboy mansion Kandy Masquerade party and that party turned a non freak in to a complete freak. I started loving parties what I has there was unbelievable that was the best party ever and from that party till now I have never missed any Kandy Masquerade party and now the time is here again the Playboy Mansion Kandy Masquerade 2012 is right around the corner and so is the fun time. I m so desperate for the party I want to be there and I have booked my tickets already and I am all set for it. I thank for friend for dragging me to that party it was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment