Wednesday 28 December 2011

Kandy Masquerade 2012 at the Playboy Mansion


Last year I went to some party called the Kandy Masquerade that was in playboy mansion I went there with my friends they just told me that there is a party and as we all are party freaks we were all ready and we went there but what we experienced was out of this world what a party that was. It was out of this world it was so much fun and we entered in a cabana and my friends booked the center VIP lounge and we enjoyed like anything there were hot babes in their sexy lingerie and they were trying to get in the lounge and grab our attention and we were in the center and catching every bodies eyes. It was just amazing that was the first time ever I attended Kandy Masquerade and from that day I became a huge fan of that party it is not just a party it is way more than just a party. This party is right around the corner again and all my friends and me we are all decked up for this party and we are all set to rock the stage we don’t want to take any chances and that is why we have booked tickets already so when are you booking yourself for this crazy party?

No comments:

Post a Comment