Wednesday 21 December 2011

Kandy Masquerade 2012 Playboy Mansion Party Tickets


I am so not a party freak I just am dragged with my friend in any party that they go and I do not have any other option and I am left with no choice and I am dragged with my group whenever they go wherever they go. Once they planned to take me on the Kandy Masquerade named party and again I had no option then to go with them and what I saw there just changed by entire party definition. There was amazing crowd present in these party and amazing hot babes to woo you. It was just amazing and that was the first ever party which I enjoyed and I loved it like anything. There was a center lounge which you can book which will be the attraction point for everyone around you can also get a cabana and get a VIP entry what can be better than this. That party got was the best party ever for me and that is over and this time the Kandy Masquerade 2012 is right around the corner and this time I am taking my friends in a cabana and I am planning to book the center stage so Kandy Masquerade party here we come to rock it hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment