Sunday 11 December 2011

Playboy Kandy Masquerade Tickets On Sale Now



Buy your Playboy Kandy Masquerade tickets now, while they last.  Kandy Masquerade is definitely one of the most popular Playboy parties, the tickets are limited and sell out fast.

Don’t do what I did last year—I waited too long and they were sold out.   So I sat at home the night of the Kandy Masquerade, miserably imagining what I was missing. Visions of all those glorious, sexy women clad only in lingerie and mysterious masks, with all the guys in dark attire and wearing masks as well; the flowing drinks from the open bars, the professional entertainment, the ambiance and décor that reminds you of a Venetian Carnival, the romance, the mystique! The lovely ladies with their arms around me!  The relentless partying that goes on and on and becomes unfettered as the evening progresses!
Oh, I was an unhappy camper that night.

But not this time. I already bought my Playboy Kandy Masquerade tickets.  I won’t miss it again!  I’ll have the time of my life and nothing is going to stop me!  It’s on my Blackberry:  February 25, 2012, at the Playboy Mansion, 8pm.

I got my ticket at TicketsToTheMansion.com

Be there or you lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment