Thursday 15 December 2011

Kandy Masquerade


My friend every year goes to the Kandy Masquerade party and I could not wait any longer and thus I asked her out of curiosity that what is the Kandy Masquerade party all about? You seriously would not believe what I got to hear! She told me that Kandy Masquerade is a party of the year which is very rocking and sexy as well there is so much to do unlike the boring usual Halloween party happening all around the town. And the most unbelievable part was that this is the time of the year when the playboy mansion is used for the Kandy Masquerade party and think of the playboy mansion and Halloween dark night what you can think off? Yes that correct, hot guys and hot girls in the hottest lingerie and cool Halloween out fits and they are together in the dark place and you can do anything you want go to any extent there are no limitations and she also told me that she made out with so many few hot guys got the hell lot of fun. I was so charged by all she said and I regretted as well as I dint get to enjoy as she did but I was so sure that this time I am not going to stay back.

No comments:

Post a Comment