Thursday 8 December 2011

Kandy Masquerade Playboy Mansion


It’s happening.  It’ll be here before you know it. Tickets are going fast, fast. The date gets closer and closer. Then February 25nd will be here. And you’ll wonder: Where did the time go?

Will you miss it? Will you buy your ticket in time? Will you procrastinate?

Who will miss it? Who will regret? You? Your friends? Me? My friends?

Not. Me. Never. I would go crazy if I missed The Event of all Events.Of all sexy events.

What is it? What drives me like this? Dude, the Playboy Kandy Masquerade, happening on February 25th at the Playboy Mansion.  

I won’t miss it.  Not if my life depended on it. Got my Kandy Masquerade tickets already. Got them first thing.  Always do First things first. Got my black  slacks and black silk shirt. Faconnable. Spent a mint.  Worth it. Got my mask. Dark blue with gold swirls and diamonds. Wicked eyes. Protruding spikes. I’ll be daring and sexy. Mysterious and brooding. Unfathomable and irresistible.

Just as the women will be. All in bad-ass lingerie and masks of every kind. Playmates. Body Painted models—I mean totally nude, perfect bodies covered only with paint. My kind of women. Large, shapely breasts. Flat stomachs. Tight asses.

This party is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment