Friday 30 December 2011

Playboy Mansion Kandy Masquerade 2012


I never was a fan of parties until once when I was dragged with my friends to the Kandy Masquerade party that happens in the playboy mansion. The place was pretty good when I reached there, there was a total different feel to it and the place was full of fun filled energy and lots of people were entering the party and they were amongst the hottest crowd of the town there were many hot babes coming to the party in the hot lingerie and there were hot hunks and lots of people who were all ready to get wild and looking to those people even I started enjoying the feel of the party and later on that got better the music was amazing there were no boundaries and you can do what so ever you wish to do that was the best and the playboy mansion Kandy Masquerade party got better and better as time went on and that party made me a fan of it and I have decided to visit every playboy mansions party and the playboy Mansion Kandy Masquerade 2012 is right around the corner again and people are charged again to visit this party and so am I.

No comments:

Post a Comment