Monday 12 December 2011

Playboy Kandy Masquerade Tickets



Of all the Playboy Mansion Parties I’ve attended, my favorite is the Kandy Masquerade.

I pretend that I am in 18th century France, that I am a lord, and that the women are all there for my taking.  The ambience and décor at the Playboy Mansion whisks me to that forbidden place where romance and sexual daring are the epitome of pleasure.

Secrecy and mystique is of utmost importance, therefore all those attending the masquerade are required to wear elaborate masks.  The men wear dark attire and the women, of course, wear sexy lingerie.  The game is on as I wonder what lies beneath those alluring masks that crown the most glorious of bodies. The eyes may flash at me, or they may tease me, but the face beneath stays hidden.

Amongst the other masqueraders are celebrities and professional athletes.  The masked women are Playmates, Playboy Bunnies, and hand picked ladies whose beauty and bodies allow them free entrance.  The spirits flow freely, the food is exquisite, the entertainment titillating.

As always, only a limited number of tickets are available for purchase.  I buy my Kandy Masquerade Tickets at TicketsToTheMansion.com, an official Playboy VIP host.

No comments:

Post a Comment