Wednesday 28 December 2011

Kandy Masquerade Playboy Mansion


I needed a break from my work and I needed to party hard I was also tried of clubbing and those so called parties that were very usual thing to do and nothing new in that I needed something more than that and then I came across the Kandy Masquerade party and the hype about the party attracted me towards it. there was something about that party it looked attractive and the most attractive point was that it was in the playboy mansion and people were going crazy to get into this party so I thought that I should explore it and thus I booked myself and my friends in this party and what I saw there was just amazing it blew my mind completely. There was everything that I expected in fact there was a lot more. Hot babes in hot outfits, lingerie, open bar, lounges, sexy music, no boundaries, etc that party was so much fun that till now I have the fever of that party and I have been waiting for the entire year for this party and my wait is over now this party is right around the corner again and I have booked my friends and myself for this party. We are going to have a blast waiting for that day to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment