Tuesday 13 December 2011

Playboy Mansion Parties Kandy Masquerade


I am a sworn fan of Playboy Mansion Parties. I love partying with all those beautiful, sexy, tantalizing women!  They are gorgeous, they are flirty, and they are fun. There’s the Playmates, the Playboy Bunnies, and the unbelievable Body Painted Models. There’s also the hand-picked invited beauties, and that brings the number of women in attendance well into the hundreds!  I just can’t get enough of them.


The next party I am attending is the famed Kandy Masquerade. I have already bought my Kandy Masquerade tickets, I’ve got my required dark shirt and slacks, (Faconnable, of course), and I rented an 18th century type mask that looks like Zoro at the Mardi Gras. But it’s sexy so I’m cool with it.

All the women will be dressed only in tantalizing lingerie and masks. Oh I can’t wait!  It will be held on Saturday, February 25th, from 8pm to 2am, and it will be at the Playboy Mansion.

The best place to procure your Kandy Masquerade tickets is at the official website for tickets to the Playboy Mansion: TicketsToTheMansion.com

No comments:

Post a Comment